Coming Soon: TMHD Community Health Resource Center
WHAT IS A COMMUNITY HEALTH RESOURCE CENTER?
- A Community Health Resource Center (CHRC) is a physical location where rural community residents can gain access to multiple health/wellness resources.
- Service providers can co-locate at the CHRC
- Service needs vary between communities and there are a large variety of types of services that a CHRC can provide.
- Medication Cost Reduction Resources
- Referrals to Social Services
- Medical Equipment Loaning Program
- Meeting Facility for Support Groups
- Public Health Issue Assistance and Volunteers
Trinity Memorial Hospital District located in Trinity, Texas, is currently seeking a part-time dynamic coordinator to help organize, manage and oversee a Community Health Resource Center in the Trinity area. Candidates should have a working knowledge of Word and Excel software, excellent public relation skills and strong organizational skills. Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred. For information call the Trinity Memorial Hospital District at 936-744-1211 or e-mail to email@example.com.